It is the commercial name of the agricultural corrective product, belonging to the type of national fertilizer '' gypsum for defecation from sludge '', defined by the Italian Law D.Lgs. 75/2010.
It is produced by:
- hydrolysis of biological sludge proteins with calcium oxide
- introduction of sulfuric acid for the precipitation of calcium sulphate (BIO SOLFATO)
- integration with additives
- possible pre-treatment extraction of unwanted metals or anions by acid washing
- eventual pretreatment of reduction of organic pollutants through the Fenton process