Mixture of Precipitation gypsum (Type 21, Annex 3, Legislative Decree n. 75/2010), mixed composted soil improver (Type 5, Annex 2, Legislative Decree n. 75/2010), Gypsum (Type 14, Annex 3, Legislative Decree n. 75/2010), powerful corrector of strongly unbalanced soils salinity and alkalinity. Intended to fight desertification in Mediterranean countries.
- It helps to save water and energy
- Optimal for basic fertilization
- It corrects alkaline soils
- It counteracts soil salinity
- It adds organic matter, available calcium, magnesium
- It improves the agricultural soil structure
Physical state: friable flakes, with thickness between 2 and 3 mm, with a less than 10mm mean diameter
Main components: dehydrate calcium sulphate, stabilized organic matter, hydrolyzed organic matter
Organic substance: it is constituted by two types of selected biological materials:
- Biomass hydrolyzed by chemical way, without heat
- Biomass aerobically stabilized
Alkaline hydrolysis reduces the pathogen load and ensures safe handling.